Further to Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), you are informed that www.sciencestanding.com is a registered Internet domain name and trade mark of 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L. (hereinafter, SCIENCESTANDING), C.I.F. B66421785, whose registered offices are at Calle Valencia nº1, Complejo Roma 2000, Planta -1, Módulo 2, 08015 Barcelona, registered with the Barcelona Commercial, Volume 44.628, Page 193, Sheet 461.703, Entry 1. Any reference herein to the SCIENCESTANDING trademark, will be understood to mean 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L.
General Terms and Conditions for user contracts with www. sciencestanding.com:
- User warrants that they are of legal age (over 18) and have the required legal capacity to contract the
offered on the
website, specifically the access and use of the interactive 3D audiovisual content, in accordance with the
below, which they declare to have understood and which they accept.
User is solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of data provided to SCIENCESTANDING during the contracting process.
User undertakes to use the services and contents of our website in accordance with the Law and with the general and the specific terms and conditions applied to the services offered by SCIENCESTANDING at any particular time and to abstain from using them to:
- Disclose their user name and password to unauthorized third parties, and must immediately inform SCIENCESTANDING of any unauthorized access to such information.
- Introduce any data which might cause damage to the SCIENCESTANDING computer system, that of their suppliers or of other users of the internal network or of the website.
- Carry out illegal activities, contrary to good faith, practice, morals or pubic order.
- Carry out activities which might contravene regulations applicable to intellectual property or any other applicable legislation.
- Reproduce, copy, sell or exploit for commercial ends any content of the web site.
- Disseminate any racist, xenophobic or pornographic content or any content advocating terrorism and/or in violation of human rights.
- On registering with www.sciencestanding.com, User shall choose a username and password. SCIENCESTANDING will then send an e-mail confirming User’s e-mail. User shall safeguard the codes and passwords generated for access as a registered user, as they are personal and confidential. User will be responsible for the use by any third party to which User may have provided such codes.
- User is responsible for providing personal details correctly during the contracting process set out on the SCIENCESTANDING website and must take special care when introducing details such as the delivery address for orders and documents, as well as those of third parties for whom they may introduce such details, on authorization by such third parties. User must at all times introduce all identification details correctly, as they appear on their identity card or Passport.
- SCIENCESTANDING has all required permits and licenses in order to carry out the services offered on the website.
- The duration of the rendering of services offered on the website is that set out in the specific terms and conditions for each audiovisual work. However, SCIENCESTANDING may terminate or suspend the rendering of the service at any time, without prejudice to the provisions in such regard in the specific Terms and Conditions. To such effect, SCIENCESTANDING will publish such circumstance with fifteen (15) days’ notice on the access screen to the service.
- All contents, trademarks, logos, designs, images, videos, etc. appearing on the SCIENCESTANDING website
IP rights protection expressly reserved to SCIENCESTANDING or, as the case may be, the persons or companies
as authors or copyright owners. Any violation of such rights will be prosecuted in accordance with
Therefore, any reproduction, exploitation, alteration, distribution or public disclosure under any title or by any means of any of the content of the SCIENCESTANDING website is prohibited for any use other than for legitimate information or for contracting the services offered by users. In any case, prior written consent from SCIENCESTANDING will be required.
- Links to other websites appear on the SCIENCESTANDING website for information purposes only. Therefore, SCIENCESTANDING are not responsible for products, services or content offered or provided on such websites.
- Cookies: SCIENCESTANDING collects user data by way of cookies to analyze their browsing behavior to
provide a more
efficient and improved service. A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer hard-drive.
uses cookie technology to collect additional data on the use of the website. Browsing through the
website implies consent to the installation thereof (except to the extent that User has modified the
settings to reject cookies).
Links: In order to provide better publicity to our users and improve our services, SCIENCESTANDING may keep information on how you interact with the links provided on our website or on our notifications by redirecting clicks or by other means.
Transfer of information: We contract service suppliers to carry out the services we offer on our website. We may share your personal data with said suppliers in accordance with the confidentiality requirements hereof, and as long as such third parties use your personal data only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
- Should any of the clauses herein be declared totally or partially null or ineffective, then only such clause or part thereof shall be deemed null or ineffective and the remaining clauses of these terms and conditions shall subsist and the null or ineffective clause shall be deemed not to exist.
- User shall accept Spanish legislation as the applicable legislation hereto. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or application hereof shall be heard by the judges and tribunals of the consumer’s place of residence.
- End prices appearing on your screen are expressed in EUR and include tax.
Payment shall be made via www.sciencestanding.com by credit or debit card. SCIENCESTANDING reserves the right to refuse payment prior to validation by simple notification of such circumstance.
Payment will be deemed to be made when the moneys are actually deposited in one of the bank accounts held by 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L.
- User can make any suggestion, complaint or query by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User is hereby duly informed that any comment or opinion published on the SCIENCESTANDING website does not entail endorsement or positioning with regard to said comment or opinion. Therefore, SCIENCESTANDING is exempt from any liability arising from the content of opinions or comments published on their website by their users.
- Subscription service.
- SCIENCESTANDING is a trade mark owned by 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, SL, a Spanish limited liability company, with registered domicile in Spain, 08015 Barcelona, C/ Valencia nº1, Complejo Roma 2000, Planta -1, Módulo 2. Any reference to SCIENCESTANDING shall be understood to 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, SL.
- SCIENCESTANDING provides a subscription service that allows subscribers access to the "Cellular and Molecular Biology of Cancer" streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers and other devices.
- Your subscription will be valid until for a period of 12 months from the day of your subscription.
- To use the SCIENDESTANDING service you must have internet access.
- The content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your subscription, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the "Cellular and Molecular Biology of Cancer". Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
Passwords and Account Access.
- The subscriber who created its SCIENCESTANDING account is responsible of such SCIENCESTANDING account and the devices that are used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the subscriber should maintain control over the devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We may terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you or SCIENCESTANDING from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
To find more information about our service or if you need assistance with your account, please visit our website ( www.sciencestanding.com). In certain instances, Customer Service may best be able to assist you by using a remote access support tool through which we will have access to your computer.
We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. expiry time, authorizations, changes in password, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Name: 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L. - CIF: B-66.421.785
Postal address: Calle Valencia nº1, Complejo Roma 2000, Planta -1, Módulo 2, 08015 Barcelona
Telephone: (+34) 936 836 473
Data protection Delegate
DPD Contact: Natàlia Soronellas Barbarà
To what purpose do we process your personal data? In sciencestanding we process the information you provide in order to allow access as a registered user of the Website and/or mobile application, as well as to adequately provide the services requested through these means, to comply with the billing, accounting and auditing requirements, to conduct statistical analyses and to verify credit cards and other payment cards.
Furthermore, on providing consent, the data may also be used to make commercial communications by electronic means (e-mail, app or web browser) on other services that are marketed through the Website or mobile application of sciencestanding that sciencestanding believe would be of interest to you.
We draw up a “market profile” for this purpose with the data provided by you. No automated decisions will be taken based on this profile.
What personal data do we collect? The data categories are:
Identification, specifically, name, surname, e-mail address, profession/ position/title or other, company/institution and country.
How long do we keep your data? Personal data provided will be kept until such time as the interested party requests its suppression.
Which legal grounds allow your data to be processed? The legal grounds for the processing of personal data is the interested party’s consent and the performance of the services contract where such contract is entered into via our platform.
Who will have access to your data? Sciencestanding may disclose your data to the service providers below, under their privacy policies, solely for the purposes of performing our activities: 1. Mailchimp, 2. LearnWorlds, 3. Google Analytics, 4. Stripe.
Such disclosure may entail transfer of data to other countries, if the services providers are located abroad.
Sciencestanding have virtual infrastructure, known as “cloud computing” with various providers in and outside the EU. The providers located outside the. EU comply with the “E.U-US Privacy Shield” agreement: Mailchimp, Stripe and LearnWorlds.
Furthermore, Sciencestanding manages payments by way of banking institutions and payment gateways; such organisations will be provided with your data, in order to manage the payment of the services you have contracted.
No other discloser of your data is foreseen, unless required for legal reasons.
What are your rights when providing your data? Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not sciencestanding is processing their personal data. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was provided.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances, with regard to their particular circumstances, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Sciencestanding will then abstain from processing the data, other than on imperious legal grounds and for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
In accordance with the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to receive their personal data for which they are responsible in a common, machine readable, structured format and to disclose it to another person responsible.
How can you exercise your rights? In order to exercise your rights, please contact us in writing, providing proof of identity, at the following address: 3D TECH OMEGA ZETA, S.L., c/Valencia nº1, Complejo Roma 2000, Planta -1, Módulo 2, 08015- Barcelona or by e-mail at email@example.com. Such communication must provide the following information: Name and surname of the user, request application and supporting information. The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as the legal representative of the interested party.
Channels for complaints If you feel that you have not received satisfaction in exercising your rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos